Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in Waxahachie, TX to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 23-24 school year. The SLP will work onsite and be responsible for providing speech and language services to students. The caseload will be discussed during the interview process.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations and assessments to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals for students based on assessment results.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with various speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support student progress and achievement.
- Monitor and document student progress, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Attend and participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals and objectives.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Texas SLP license or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children and familiarity with the IEP process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
This is a full-time position for the 23-24 school year, offering competitive compensation and benefits packages. The specific caseload will be determined during the interview process based on the candidate's experience and preferences. If you are a dedicated and compassionate SLP looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in students' lives, we encourage you to below or email your updated resume directly to [email protected] today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement