Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)| Full-Time | 2023-2024 School Year
Our school is in search of a qualified SLP in Clinton, South Carolina for the upcoming school year. The school system is looking for one talented individual who can collaborate with a helpful staff and contribute to the students' academic success. We offer full-time employees full benefits and competitive pay.
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours a week
- Start Date: TBD (August)
- Caseload: Grades K-12
- Duties include supervising SLPAs, assessments, and case management.
- Competitive Pay weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Great health/dental/vision benefits for full-time employees
- Matching 401K option
Submit your updated resume if you meet these qualifications and the details above are what you're looking for. Only qualified applicants will be contacted by the recruiter for an interview. If you have any questions, please reach out to the listed recruiter through text or call.
Amanda Simpson | Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement