Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Near Riverwoods, IL
Position Type: Temporary (ESY - Extended School Year)
Dates: June 8th - June 29th
Schedule: Staff hours from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students during the Extended School Year (ESY) program.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the educational setting.
- Deliver therapy services on-site at the designated location.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Illinois state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with children in a school or clinical setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, families, and team members.
- Familiarity with a variety of speech and language disorders and intervention techniques.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement