Full-time remote speech language pathologist opening in Georgia. This position can be done from anywhere in the United States.
- GA SLP license require
- Minimum 1 year of school based experience required or 2+ years of recent pediatric experience
- Guaranteed hours and competitive compensation
- Free library of assessments and therapy materials
If you are interested in teletherapy or a school setting opening not related to this position, please reach out to the account executive below for more information.
Harrison Stuart - Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement