TeleTherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in WASHINGTON!
- Full time/part time available
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WA
- At least 1-2 years of school/pediatric experience or 1 year of tele therapy experience preferred
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly for all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call. We have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Ryan A. Smith
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.776.2115 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement