Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, Contract ('23-'24 School Year)
About Us: We are a reputable educational institution located in Richmond, Virginia, dedicated to providing exceptional education and comprehensive support to our diverse student population. As we prepare for the upcoming '23-'24 school year, we are seeking a talented and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dedicated team.
Job Description: As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping our students develop their communication and language skills. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with students from kindergarten through 12th grade, providing assessment, diagnosis, and targeted therapy for various speech and language disorders.
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and students' unique needs.
- Provide direct therapy to students, both individually and in group settings, utilizing evidence-based techniques.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Monitor and document student progress, making adjustments to treatment plans as necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and objectives.
- Stay informed about current research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid state license or eligibility for licensure in Virginia.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred. Clinical Fellows (CF) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with students in a school setting is preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of assessment tools and therapeutic techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work schedule options (full-time or part-time).
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Supportive work environment with a dedicated team of professionals.
Please submit a copy of your resume to be considered for this position.
Wyatt Hankins | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement