Are you looking to work from home and have more flexibility in your schedule? Join VocoVision!
We are in need for a Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina. The tele therapist will provide remote tele-therapy services, manage IEP’s and student logs, and attend meetings as needed. The therapist should possess excellent communication skills, ability to adapt, tech savviness, and be a team player.
Candidates are trained on how to use our teletherapy platform and will receive training on how to adapt onsite practices for tele-therapy. Support will be provided while on assignment by our clinical and tech team. The provider will be compensated on a 1099 pay scale and must obtain liability insurance.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active South Carolina License
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a South Carolina license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To learn more about this job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement