Soliant Health is seeking exceptional Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for school districts in Washington D.C. Apply today to get started.
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- K-12 Caseload
- Consistent support from your team!
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly guaranteed pay (direct/non-direct services)
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license and/or registration
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement