Soliant Health is seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to work from home for school districts in New York! This is a contract position for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) with the opportunity to renew. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Only 30/hrs a week!
- 2022-2023 School year
- Flexible caseload (K-8)
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities are available during your interview with the school director!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in NY
- Two years of experience working in schools
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement