Soliant has an opening for a SLP position in the Boston, Massachusetts area. Come join a progressive staff of therapists making advances in helping change these children's lives daily.
· Will discuss caseloads, schools placement options during interviews
· Previous experience in schools preferred.
· Will consider all prior settings.
· Texas Speech-Language Pathology license, CCC's or CF's can apply
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours: 37.50
Interviews are being scheduled now. To learn more about this Speech Therapy opportunity, please send me your updated resume.
Nye.Silas@Soliant.com | (770) 225-3040
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement