School-Based Speech Language Pathologist position available in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Soliant Health is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. Our company hires compassionate therapists who are dedicated to their patients and making change with their team. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Age groups: K-8
- Assessments, evaluations, IEPs
- M-F, Regular school hours
- Charter school
- Indirect and direct services included
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement