Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications
· An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
Specifications about the position:
- SLP CCC
Hours: Full-time (36-40 hours/week)
Caseload: Approximately (48) middle school students.
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Leighann Lisle, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement