Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Description: Our school district near Lake Forest, IL is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 23/24 school year. The ideal candidate will have experience working with school-aged children, a commitment to providing high-quality services, and a passion for helping students overcome speech and language barriers.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans in collaboration with teachers and other professionals
- Provide therapy services to students in accordance with their treatment plans
- Monitor and track student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Participate in IEP meetings and other relevant school-based meetings
- Provide guidance and support to teachers, parents, and other professionals regarding speech and language development and strategies for supporting students
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active Illinois state license as an SLP
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- At least 2 years of experience working with school-aged children
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of speech and language disorders and interventions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of students
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. As an SLP in our district, you will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team of professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our students.
If you meet the requirements and are excited about this opportunity, please apply by contacting Madison Logan at 470-375-9244 or emailing your resume to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement