Job Title: School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking for a School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a school district near Providence, RI. We want someone who has experience working with students in a school setting and can provide speech and language services to students, parents, and staff.
- Speech and language screenings to figure out which students need services
- Create and put into practice individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with speech and language disorders
- Give speech and language therapy to students one-on-one or in groups
- Work with teachers and other school staff to help students with academic, social, and emotional development
- Go to meetings and talk with parents and staff about student progress
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Rhode Island SLP License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Comfortable talking with people and working with kids in a school setting
To apply for this School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Providence, RI, please send your resume and contact info to Madison Logan at [email protected] or call 470-375-9244.
Providence is a lively and diverse city with lots of cultural and artistic institutions, top-ranked universities and colleges, great food, and a busy downtown area. It's a really exciting and dynamic place to work and live.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement