Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Soliant is currently seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a school district near Richmond, VA for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The SLP will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating students with speech and language disorders. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of communication disorders and be comfortable working with students of all ages.
- Conducting evaluations and assessments to determine students' speech and language abilities
- Developing and implementing treatment plans to improve students' communication skills
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure that students' needs are being met
- Documenting progress and communicating with parents and other stakeholders
- Participating in IEP meetings and other school-related activities as needed
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP license in Virginia
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Previous experience working in a school setting preferred
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply!
To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to Madison Logan at [email protected].
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We support school districts nationwide, connecting them with highly qualified healthcare professionals like you. Join our team today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement