Hiring: School Speech Language Pathologist
We're looking for a School Speech Language Pathologist to join a school district near Jonesborough, TN for the 2023/2024 school year. In this role, you'll provide speech and language therapy services to students with communication disorders or difficulties. The ideal candidate will have experience working with school-aged children, knowledge of IEP development and implementation, and excellent communication skills.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify communication disorders
- Create individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on student goals and progress
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP license in Tennessee
- Experience with school-aged children preferred
- Knowledge of IEP development and implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this School Speech Language Pathologist position near Jonesborough, TN, please email your resume to Madison Logan at madi[email protected] or call 470-375-9244 for more information.
About Soliant: Soliant is a top educational staffing company that partners with school districts throughout the U.S. We're committed to connecting skilled professionals with opportunities to improve students' lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement