Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exceptional career opportunity? Look no further! We are thrilled to present a rewarding position for an SLP near Seattle, WA, and its surrounding areas for the upcoming 23/24 school year. Join our team of professionals and make a positive impact on students' lives by helping them overcome speech and language challenges. Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment where students can thrive academically and socially.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results.
- Deliver engaging and effective speech-language therapy services, addressing articulation, phonology, language comprehension and expression, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and a multidisciplinary team to implement strategies and accommodations in classrooms and school settings.
- Monitor students' progress, maintain detailed documentation, and make necessary adjustments to intervention plans.
- Provide guidance and training to educators and support staff on implementing communication strategies in the classroom.
- Conduct screenings to identify students who may require speech and language services.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions, progress reports, and other required documentation.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching.
- Supportive work environment with mentorship and collaboration.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Current Washington state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience as an SLP in a school setting is advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of pediatric speech and language disorders, assessments, and evidence-based interventions.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and organizational skills.
- Passion for making a meaningful impact on students' lives through effective communication support.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in the position to Madison Logan at [email protected] Please include "School Speech-Language Pathologist - Seattle" in the subject line of your email.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Join our team and make a difference as a School Speech-Language Pathologist in the vibrant city of Seattle, WA, and its surrounding areas!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement