Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Grand Rapids, MI and surrounding areas
Soliant Education, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. We have an exciting opportunity available near Grand Rapids, MI, and the surrounding areas. This is your chance to make a meaningful impact on the communication skills of diverse student populations while being part of the vibrant community and natural beauty of the Grand Rapids area.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students with speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and therapy interventions to address students' unique communication needs.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services to students individually or in groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in both classroom and home environments.
- Monitor and track students' progress, making adjustments to therapy goals as necessary, and maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions.
- Offer guidance and training to teachers and staff on effective speech and language strategies and accommodations.
- Participate actively in team meetings, multidisciplinary evaluations, and IEP meetings as required.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current Michigan State License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Prior experience working as a School SLP is preferred; however, new graduates with relevant clinical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of evidence-based therapy techniques and familiarity with various communication disorders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and access to continuing education resources.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate School Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity in the Grand Rapids area, we want to hear from you! Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students while enjoying the vibrant community and natural beauty of the area. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Madison Logan at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement