About the job
We are seeking a Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work with a school district in the surrounding area. This position will require developing a plan of care for each speech pathology student, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Start Date: August 16th, 2023; End Date: June 7th, 2024
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Multiple positions available
- Design and implement speech/language communication programs for students as needed in school, home, and community environments; Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and IEP meetings as necessary to determine appropriate communication interventions and Individual Education Programs
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students.
- Other Speech Language Pathologist duties as assigned.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Graduate of Speech Language Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA).
At BlazerWorks Educational Staffing, health is very important, and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
- Continuing Education Credits
About BlazerWorks Educational Staffing
BlazerWorks offers hiring solutions designed specifically with education in mind. We streamline staffing processes for special education departments and support hiring efforts for general education district staff. With guidance from the school administration, we create customizable solutions for school districts across the country.
Our goal is to give school administrators their time back so they can focus on what really matters – providing students with the quality education that they deserve.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement