We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to assist in the development of speech and language skills to help facilitate personal, social, and intellectual development goals of students in Nuevo, CA Certification/Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or related field
- Active California SLP license
- Job Details:
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a fulfilling role in a dynamic educational environment? Join our team at [Your School District Name] where you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse caseload of students, collaborate with experienced professionals, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of those you serve.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement customized treatment plans for students.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students from preschool through grade 12.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and colleagues to support student progress and achievement.
- Maintain accurate and compliant Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and documentation.
- Work closely with two Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPAs), sharing caseload responsibilities.
- Mentor and provide supervision to Clinical Fellows (CF) if applicable.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- State licensure and certification as an SLP.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with students with mild/moderate disabilities and speech-only disorders.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to adapt to the unique needs of each student.
- Openness to working in a diverse educational setting.
- Passion for ongoing professional development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students.
If you are a highly motivated and caring Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for helping students achieve their communication goals, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
- Saire Davis
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement