Soliant is working with an awesome school district near Almon to find a full time Speech Language Pathologist. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with kids in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Interviewing currently, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Full time
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- License and Certifications in Georgia
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
Please reach out directly to Caroline today for more information!
Phone: (678) 710-7704
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement