Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Contract Position
Employment Type: Contract Status: Accepting Candidates Location: Onsite (Two elementary school campuses)
Job Description: Soliant Health is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a contract position. As an SLP, you will be responsible for providing speech and language services to approximately 20 students in grades K-5. The majority of these students have primary speech concerns related to articulation.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results
- Provide direct therapy services to students, focusing on improving articulation skills
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other relevant professionals to support students' speech and language development
- Manage your own schedule, utilizing the schools' master schedules as a resource
- Conduct annual reviews for all assigned students between 4/17 and the end of the year
- Utilize Enrich as the IEP database for documentation and progress tracking
- Log all communication and relevant information in PCG, our designated system for case management
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred
- Experience working with elementary school students, particularly in the area of articulation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities effectively
This is a full-time position starting ASAP and continuing through the end of the school year.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] At Soliant Health, we strive to make lives better for those who make life better.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement