Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathology Assistant position with a client in Bakersfield, CA.
Details of this position below:
- Full-time (35-37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload to be detemined.
As a school-based SLPA, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement therapy plans after discussion with supervising SLP
- Collect data as instructed in order to track student progress on speech and language goals.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to design activities that will engage students
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
In order to provide therapy in California, applicants must have an active SLPA license in the state of California.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement