Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, Cleveland, TN
A school near Cleveland, TN is working to fill a short-term assignment for a Speech-Language Pathologist. Professional responsibilities include:
- Providing therapy to children aged 2-12
- Caseload will consist of severe cases
- MUST have experience with severe population
- 3 to 3.5 days a week
The school is ready to interview and make an offer ASAP; upon extension of a job offer, applicant will need to pass a background check and drug screen.
Minimum requirements include: valid TN license and MAID number.
Send inquiries to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or [email protected] today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement