Speech Language Pathology Assistant for the School Year, Currently Interviewing
San Antonio, TX 2 days agoApply Now
A school district in the area is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist assistant will work under direct supervision of the SLP-CCC or supervisor. The SLPA would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also collaborate with their director supervisor in developing intervention and treatment plans. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position.
- Diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the SLPA setting.
- Previous experience in School setting preferred
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- SLPA Certification License Required
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a School Speech Therapy Assistant Position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement