A great school district located near Lakewood, CA is seeking to hire a dedicated Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full time opening for the 2023-2024 school year. The SLPA will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to support students with speech and language disabilities. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Work one-on-one or in small groups with students with speech and language disabilities to support their academic and social successes.
- Implement treatment plans as developed by the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Gather and document data for monitoring students as well as preparing materials to provide services.
- Collaborated with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student needs.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge related to speech and language therapy.
- Experience working with school-aged children with speech and language disabilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field.
- Active California Speech Language Pathology Assistant License or ability to obtain one prior to starting.
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Competitive pay rate for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement