Speech Language Pathology Assistant needed for School Based Setting, Greenfield, IN
Greenfield, IN TodayApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is enthusiastic about a school-based role in the Greenfield, IN area. In this position, the SLPA will have the chance to provide services to students from kindergarten through twelfth grade. More information about the job can be found in the details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- This position is available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- While prior school experience and familiarity with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) are preferred, they are not mandatory requirements.
- An active or pending state SLPA license is essential.
- We offer guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services.
- We provide a competitive industry-leading benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and a Matching 401(k).
If you are interested, please apply promptly for consideration. If you have any questions about this position or would like to explore other opportunities at Soliant Health, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Email: [email protected]@soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement