Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Washington, near Olympia. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Speech Therapist Assistant for the 2023-2024 school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WA
- Have Bachelor's in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Full time
- Full school year
- K-12 aged students
- Interviewing and hiring now!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered. Interested candidates can also call 678-748-5337.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement