Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) | Hiring - Full-Time | 2022-2023
Denver, CO 16 days agoApply Now
We are searching for a candidate to work in a contract position for a Speech Language Pathology Assistant south of Denver, CO. The school district and our team are looking for a candidate with passion and patience when working with students to provide speech and language services. In this position, you would be working with an SLP and assisting them with assessments, carrying out therapy, and more. If you want to change students’ lives, apply below!
- 2022-2023 school year
- $22 - $32 an hour (depending on experience)
- K – 12th grade (all grade levels)
- The assignment dates are August 15th, 2022, through May 26th, 2023
- You will need to hold a degree in Communication Disorders/Speech Language Pathology
- You will need an SLPA license in Colorado AND have the CDE SLPA Authorization
At this position you will receive competitive pay and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance. We also offer matching 401 (K) and a weekly paycheck.
Are you interested? If so, please apply below. Alternatively, you can email your resume to Lauren Wernert.
Is this job not the right fit? Feel free to call me at (678) 538 -6724 to discuss other opportunities available. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement