Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team near Stanton, California. As an SLPA, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to support individuals with communication disorders and assist in the implementation of therapy plans. We Want You!
- ASAP - EOSY
- Floater position
- Full Time
- Assist in conducting screenings and assessments to evaluate individuals' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Support the implementation of individualized therapy plans developed by the supervising Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, following established treatment strategies and techniques.
- Assist with speech and language exercises, articulation drills, and communication skill-building activities.
- Associate's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field.
- Valid certification as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) from the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- Previous experience as an SLPA, preferably in a school or clinical setting.
- Knowledge of speech and language development, communication disorders, and intervention techniques.
- Familiarity with assessment tools and therapy materials commonly used in speech-language pathology.
If interested in this very exciting position, please contact Hannah East - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement