Speech Language Pathology Assistant opening near Springfield, MA.
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for an elementary school in the area. You will be responsible for direct services for students with various communication needs. We will be interviewing for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply!
- Caseload: 30 students
- Full-time position (32.5 hours per week, 6.5 per day)
- Assisting Speech Language Pathologist with speech and language assessment, IEPs, direct services, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Language Pathology Assistant or related field
- SLPA License
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Position Type: Contract, Full-time
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement