Hours: 7 hours per day
School Year: 2023/2024 SY (23/24 SY)
Status: Accepting Candidates
Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking for an exciting opportunity in Vallejo, CA? We have multiple full-time positions available for the 23/24 school year, and we're eager to welcome dedicated professionals to our team.
- Type: Full-Time
- Duration: 23/24 School Year
- Hourly Pay: $38/hr - $45/hr (Based on experience and qualifications)
- Multiple Openings: We have several openings available for SLPA positions in our school district.
- Schools Experience Preferred: While not required, previous experience in school settings is preferred.
As an SLPA in our school district, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students by:
- Assisting speech-language pathologists in conducting assessments and evaluations.
- Implementing individualized speech and language therapy plans.
- Providing direct therapy services to students with communication needs.
- Collaborating with educators and parents to support student progress.
- Maintaining accurate records of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Participating in IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meetings and contributing to goal development.
- Valid SLPA license in the state of California.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with students, educators, and families.
- A passion for helping students achieve their communication goals.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team and making a positive impact in the lives of students, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement