Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant Staffing is currently hiring for full-time or part-time SLP positions for the 23/24 school year in Arizona. Join our team and contribute to the communication and language development of students in a supportive and collaborative school environment.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language evaluations to assess students' communication skills.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and therapy interventions.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with a variety of speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language goals.
- Monitor and document student progress, maintaining accurate records of therapy sessions and evaluations.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Arizona State license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged students is desired.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders and assessment tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible scheduling options for full-time or part-time positions.
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive work environment with experienced professionals.
- Potential for contract renewal for subsequent school years.
To apply for this Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Soliant Staffing. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity to support students' communication needs and facilitate their academic success.
About Soliant Staffing:
Soliant Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing services, specializing in the placement of professionals in educational settings. With a focus on client satisfaction and employee success, Soliant has been connecting qualified candidates with rewarding positions for over 25 years. Join our team and embark on a fulfilling career in school-based therapy services.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement