Soliant Staffing is a reputable healthcare staffing agency dedicated to matching talented professionals with rewarding job opportunities. We are currently seeking a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for the 23/24 school year in California. Join our team and make a meaningful difference in the lives of students while enjoying the flexibility and support of working with Soliant.
We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for a full-time position during the 23/24 school year in California. As an SLP, you will play a critical role in helping students improve their communication skills and achieve academic success. You will assess, diagnose, and provide individualized therapy to address speech and language disorders and delays.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Implement evidence-based interventions to improve speech production, language comprehension, expressive language, social communication, and pragmatics.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with educational teams to develop and implement strategies to support students' educational goals and accommodations.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students' speech and language therapy needs.
- Stay updated with current research, best practices, and trends in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in California.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred, but Clinical Fellows (CFs) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, assessment, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, parents, teachers, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to independently manage a caseload and prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the unique needs of students and educational settings.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Professional support and mentorship.
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity for the 23/24 school year in California, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, references, and any relevant certifications or licensure documents to [email protected] with "SLP - California" in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until [closing date].
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your understanding and interest in joining Soliant Staffing.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement