Speech Language Therapist (SLP) - Upcoming 2022/2023 School Year - Sunnyvale, CA
Sunnyvale, CA 2 days agoApply Now
Soliant is partnered with a wonderful school district near Sunnyvale in California. There are multiple openings providing full time and part time hours. These hours are guaranteed, we also offer benefits to our full time onsite employees. We have directors ready to set up interviews, with new job orders coming out every week! Between our longstanding relationships with the schools and the support for our valuable candidates, we make it easy for YOU.
Don't hesitate to apply based off location, we do have more openings all across California! Please email me a resume at [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search!
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid California Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Please reach out to me for any questions you may have concerning this position.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement