Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in California. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have schools experience!
- K-8 caseload
- 63 kids on caseload
- Duties include: facilitating virtual therapy, assisting with progress notes and data collection, supporting administrative needs of our Voco person
- Must be able to start around 10/17
- Full school year
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement