Speech Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) opening for the 23/24 School Year
Houston, TX 24 days agoApply Now
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team in Texas. In this position, the SLPA will be working in a school setting for the 2023/2024 school year.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of students with speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication difficulties
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement interventions that support students' academic success
- Monitor and document students' progress, and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Provide therapy services to students in individual or group settings
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field
- Experience working in school or pediatric settings preferred
- State SLPA license
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Hannah Lugo at [email protected], or contact her at 770-776-2083 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement