Join our team as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) in beautiful Antioch, California! We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic SLPA to provide valuable speech and language therapy services to our diverse clientele. As an SLPA, you will play a vital role in helping individuals of all ages achieve their communication goals. If you're passionate about making a meaningful impact and looking for a rewarding opportunity in a dynamic city, we encourage you to apply.
- Implement speech and language therapy plans under the guidance of licensed Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs).
- Conduct assessments and screenings to determine clients' communication needs.
- Provide one-on-one and group therapy sessions.
- Maintain accurate and organized client records.
- Collaborate with SLPs, educators, and families to support clients' progress.
- Stay updated on best practices and developments in speech-language pathology.
- Attend team meetings and engage in professional development.
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) program or equivalent.
- Valid California SLPA license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassion and dedication to improving clients' communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team.
- Experience with diverse client populations is a plus.
About Antioch, California:
Antioch, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, offers a unique blend of cultural diversity and natural beauty. With its scenic waterfront along the San Joaquin River, residents and visitors can enjoy outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and picnicking at the Antioch Marina and local parks. The city also takes pride in its historical attractions, like the Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve, and hosts various community events and festivals that promote a strong sense of unity. Antioch is an ideal place to live and work, offering both a vibrant urban atmosphere and access to the beauty of nature.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time position with regular hours.
- Supportive team environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Work in a dynamic and diverse community.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume by email to [email protected] or call Halle Hughes at 678-748-5347.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement