Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Florida. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so! My contact information is at the bottom. If you are interested in contracting for the schools in your area, or traveling, I can help you!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in FL
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Full Time, 35-40 hours a week
- Full School Year
- Flexible on schools and hours!
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement