Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Speech therapists play an important role in the rehabilitation industry because they help children and adults gain verbal skills, either for the first time or after a traumatic injury, over several sessions.
Our company provides teachers and therapists with exceptional professional development opportunities. We connect districts, schools, and students with the specialists they need to excel. And, every day, we eliminate limits, obliterate obstacles, and completely change the way education is delivered.
- August 2023- May 2024
- Full Time - 35+ hours
- Provide evidence-based and culturally sensitive services to individuals with communication and swallowing disorders across the lifespan
- Engage in interprofessional and collaborative practice for the prevention, identification, assessment, and treatment of those in their care
- Advocate for individuals with communication and swallowing disorders, their families, and the profession with a commitment to life-long learning and advancement in the field.
- Manages time, materials, and equipment effectively.
- Creates materials for students who have very specialized needs.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, organized, and safe environment for students.
- Uses technology resources effectively.
Qualifies candidates will have:
- Active Speech Language Pathologist license in South Carolina (pending licensure considered)
- Master's degree in speech pathology or related.
- School experience preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Get paid every Friday
- Weekends off
- Contract work
Submit your resume and contact Lindsey for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement