Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school district that is now looking for a qualified speech language pathologist. Previous experience with pediatric care or school-based experience is a plus but not required. This position allows you to work alongside several other SLP and education experts. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself into a wonderful place to learn and grow.
- K-12th grade caseload
- 23/24 school year
- Master of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology
- State license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Pay for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement