Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Georgia. If you are interested in becoming an independent contractor, check it out:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in GA
- Have your DBSD certification
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Full time
- Full school year
- 37.5 hours a week
- K-3rd caseload
- 40-45 students
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement