Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in South Carolina. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
If you are a local, message me and let's work together! If you are looking to relocate, or for a travel opportunity, work with me and lets get your relocation expenses covered!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in SC
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Educator Certificate
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
37.5 hours a week
Full School Year
August 8/2022 through May 31/2023
K-12th Caseload; Multiple openings!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement