We have partnered with an excellent school district in search of a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist for the next current school year. Candidates seeking a warm, supportive work environment are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time; 35 hours
- Caseload: Elementary and High School
- Contract Term: Begins in August of 2022 and ending in May 2023
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with District personnel and the public.
- Maintains confidential information and the privacy of District staff, students, and families.
- Carries out work responsibilities effectively under pressure of deadlines, interruptions, and new or emergency situations.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- South Carolina Speech Pathology License
- Insurance includes Health, Dental and Vision
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- 401(k) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement soon.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement