Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in New Hampshire. This district is right on the border of New Hampshire and Maine, which is a great location for traveling purposes!
If you are a local, message me and let's work together! If you are looking to relocate, or for a travel opportunity, work with me and lets get your relocation expenses covered!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NH
- Have your NH teaching certification
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Full time
- Full school year
- 37.5 hours a week
- Early Childhood to 12th grade caseload
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement