Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near BOSTON, MA to hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist.
- K-12 Caseload
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Relocation Compensation
To schedule an interview please apply below or submit resume to [email protected]
Call Dwayne Dixon at 770.325.0309 with questions. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement