Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – K-12 Age Groups – California
We are currently seeking 3 full-time Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to provide remote services to K-12 age groups in California. The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable about providing quality therapy services to students. This position requires a minimum of 37.5 hours of work per week and is available immediately until the end of the school year.
• Collaborate with teachers and other school personnel to ensure that students are receiving appropriate therapy services
• Develop and implement lesson plans to meet the individual needs of students
• Monitor student progress and provide feedback
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress
• Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• California State Speech-Language Pathology License
• Experience working with K-12 age groups
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
Additional details will be provided during the interview process.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement