Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Massachusetts. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MA
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- School starts on 9/6 and ends on 6/20 with no snow days.
- The school hours are 8:50 - 2:50.
- The position is full year.
- Depending on the SLPs skill level, we would reconfigure the existing SLP caseloads, so this is hard to answer until we interview.
- Interviews happening next week
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement