Speech Therapists Virtual Positions for Maryland school districts-K-12
Fort Meade, MD 22 days agoApply Now
SLPs Virtual Positions for Maryland school districts K-12
Attention to all passionate and skilled Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) who excel in remote work.
If you are a drive SLP with a key for proven proficiency in implementing comprehensive assessments and perform evidence-based treatments in all areas of speech, language, voice, and fluency with children, we eagerly await your application.
Your exceptional expertise and unwavering dedication will play a pivotal role in empowering each child to unlock their full potential, regardless of their geographical location.
Join our community of dedicated professionals and embrace the future of speech therapy!
• Full time or Part Time availability upon contract
• Remote work
•Contract set weekly hours
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Conduct thorough evaluations to accurately diagnose communication disorders.
• Develop individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's needs, based on comprehensive evaluations.
• Provide high-quality speech and language therapy to students, both in one-on-one sessions and group settings.
• Maintain meticulous records of evaluations and therapy sessions, ensuring organization and accuracy.
Interested? Contact me by either phone or email today!
Priscilla Espinosa Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement