One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located near St. Anthony, MN, is seeking a contract Speech-language Pathologist to work with elementary school students in Spring semester.
Minnesota licensed (PELSB), ASHA-certified Speech Pathologists are highly desired. SLPs will be responsible for the full gamut of typical duties, including direct therapy, documentation, and the completion of all paperwork relating to Special Education processes.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement